You may need the protection of the bankruptcy laws if you are unable to pay your bills on time. Bankruptcy proceedings can help protect you against aggressive bill collectors and preserve as much of your property for you as possible.
Filing for Bankruptcy may:
- Prevent creditors from taking action to collect their debts
- Discharge your obligation to repay some of your debts
- Keep your property
- Help you start improving your credit after you file
We promise to:
- Help you decide whether or not to file for bankruptcy
- Ensure your property is protected
- Ensure your dischargeable debts are discharged
- Ensure your creditors do not violate your rights
If you are contemplating bankruptcy and would like to discuss your options, please request a free consultation using the form below. No strings attached!
All information you submit is secure and confidential.